The Mobile Duress Button (SSPND-EN) is a small, light-weight, versatile device. It can be held in
the hand, worn on a belt or on a lanyard around the neck. It comes with a neck cord and can be
easily converted to a belt clip. By pressing and holding the single button, an alarm is activated. It
is ideal for almost any environment and weighs only 1.4 ounces.
- Fully supervised wireless 900MHz frequency transmitter which helps provide security and
- Large alarm button with alarm activation delay which makes it easy to use and helps to
prevent false alarms
- Low battery warning before battery depletion – one to two week warning allows for
scheduled battery replacement.*
- Flashing LED indicator during alarm activation
- Water Resistant – IP54 certification is classified as water-resistant, but not waterproof. The
device is not designed for submersion in water. Use in the shower, rain or other situations
where water could be splashed on the device is acceptable. Exposure to high pressure
and/or water spray at less than 12 inches can cause damage and void the warranty.
Submersion in any fluid will void the warranty.
- Dimensions: 2.2” x 1.9” x 0.72”
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Battery: SSBATPND (CR2450) – Mobile Duress Button Battery, pack of 20
- Battery Life: 1 – 2 years depending on usage (actual results could be more or less). Note, SARA will provide daily low battery reports to keep you informed of which batteries need to be changed
- Compatible with Inovonics EchoStream
Mobile Duress Button (EN)
- Brand: Status Solutions
- Product Code: SSPND-EN
- Availability: In Stock